This offer meets requirements of those SCout owners who encounter the growing demand for using SmartMoto flashing/repairing/unlocking software to service the latest Motorola, Sony Ericsson, Sendo, Alcatel, Vodafone, Avio, Chat phone, Huawei, SFR and ZTE phone models *.
While the order is being processed, the SCout owner will be asked to provide the SCout's serial number. As soon as the payment is made, the SCout will be automatically upgraded to S-Card usaible with Smart-Clip and SmartMoto. After receiving the package, the user should update the Smart-Clip with S-Card (former SCout) to the latest available versions.
Thus by performing few easy steps, SCout user will be able to use Smart-Clip with S-Card - powerful professional device compatible with SmartMoto software. The SmartMoto allows to remove SIM lock and reset Security/User Code. Smart-Clip with S-Card works with a wide range of mobile phone models.
- Smart-Clip device
- Cable, based on PL2303 chip, for V690, V872, V878 Chi Mei-based phones
- Cable, based on PL2303 chip, for Sony Ericsson J110i, J120, T250i, Z250i, Z320i
- USB Cable Based on PL2303 Chip for Motorola WX-series and Alcatel/Vodafone MTK Phones
- RJ45 cable for Sony Ericsson J100
- USB cable, based on PL2303 chip, for Motofone F3 unlocking with SmartMoto
- RJ45, 2.5mm HJ cable for Acer models
- P2K USB Data Cable
- Mini USB Data Cable
- Smart TestPoint v2.0.
- Mains AC/DC Power Adaptor
Some positions in the list of cables and accessories may be slightly amended due to the manufacturer's decision. More details on the matter can be obtained from our sales managers.
Due to the onrush of technology and efforts to meet every customer's demands, the supplier retains the right to change some positions in the list of cables and accessories coming together with the product. Therefore, the package content presented above is rather tentative. More details on the matter can be obtained from our sales managers.
* Developer provides support only for those phones which are on the list of supported. Not all servicing features can be applied to some supported models, due to difference of hardware / software versions.